1. Which state is set to host the 59th edition of Femina Miss India in April 2023?
2. The president of which of the following country was recently invited as the the Chief Guest of 2023 Republic Day celebrations?
a. South Korea
c. United States
3. When is the ‘Constitution Day’ celebrated in India?
a. November 26
b. November 27
c. November 28
d. November 29
4. NASA’s Orion spacecraft is associated with which of the following space programme?
a) Artemis Program
b) Project Mercury
c) Project Gemini
d) Project Apollo
5. Who is the first male player to score in 5 World Cups?
a. Diego Maradona
c. Lionel Messi
d. Cristiano Ronaldo
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz # 333 1. B; 2. A; 3.A 4. C; 5. A
Winner: Winner: Martoshi Imchen, Piligrim Higher Secondary School
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.