1. Which village in Nagaland has been recently selected as one of the 20 villages across the globe for the United Nations’ World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) ‘Upgrade Programme’?
2. Who is the author of the book, ‘Tenyidie Tone: A morpho-phonological investigation’?
a. Savio Megolhuto Meyase
b. Venusa Tunyi
c. Avinuo Kire
d. Kevileno Sakhrie
3. How many Eklavya schools in Nagaland are ‘functional’ according to a recent information provided in the parliament?
4. National Farmers' Day, or Kisan Diwas (December 230 is observed to commemorate the birth anniversary of which following former prime minister of India?
a. Atal Behari Vajpayee
b. Lal Bahadur Shastri
c. ChaudharyCharan Singh
d. PV Narasimha Rao
5. Football legend Edson Arantes do Nascimento is better known as:
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz # 338: 1. C ; 2. A; 3. B; 4. A; 5. D
Winner: There were no right entries for Quiz #338
*Winner of Quiz #337 for December 21 was: Kekuosienuo Sekhose, Mezhür Higher Secondary School, Kohima
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.