1. How many voters are there in Nagaland with January 1, 2023 as the qualifying date as per a recent data provided by the State’s Chief Electoral Officer?
2. As per the data, how many female voters are there in Nagaland?
3. In 2022, which of the following category of vehicle had highest registrations in Nagaland according to the VAHAN Dashboard?
a. Heavy Goods Vehicle
b. Light Motor Vehicle (8,080)
c. Two-Wheeler (Non-Transport)
d. Three-Wheeler (Transport)
4. The world’s first Palm-leaf Manuscript Museum is located in:
5. Which State hosted the 57th Cross Country National Athletic Championship?
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz # 339: 1. D; 2. A; 3. A; 4. C; 5. A
Winner: There were no right entries
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.