1. Moa Subong and Neihunuo Sorhie of Nagaland were conferred Padma Shri on the occasion of Republic Day 2023 in the field of:
c. Music and Art
d. Weaving and handicraft
2. Who is the Chief Electoral Officer of Nagaland?
a. V Shashank Shekhar
b. Abhijit Sinha
c. Ruokuovituo Khezhie
d. Awa Lorin
3. What percentage of schools in rural Nagaland lack computer as per the Annual Status of Education Report (ASER) 2022?
4. What was the total enrolment in higher education in India according to the All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) 2020-2021?
a. 1.88 crore
b. 3.85 crore
c. 4 crore
d. 4.14 crore
5. Novak Djokovic recently claimed his 10th Australian Open singles title and equalled Rafael Nadal’s record of:
a. 20 Grand Slam men's singles titles
b. 21Grand Slam men's singles titles
c. 22 Grand Slam men's singles titles
d. 23 Grand Slam men's singles titles
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #342: 1. D; 2. A; 3. D; 4. A; 5. A
There were no right entries for Quiz #342
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.