1. How many students were enrolled at various levels of higher education in Nagaland as per the All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) 2020-21?
2. How many registeredcolleges were there in Nagaland as per the AISHE 2020-21?
3. What was the projected growth rate of India’s Gross Domestic Product for 2023-24 as per the Economic Survey 2022-23?
b. 6.0 to 6.8%
4. Which is the first district in India to register 10,000 new MSMEs?
5. What was the allocation for the Department of Sports in the Union Budget 2023-2024?
a. Rs 2254.00 crore
b. Rs 2462.59 crore
c. Rs 3397.32 crore
d. Rs 3398.32 crore
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #343: 1. B; 2. A; 3. A; 4. D; 5. C
There were no right entries for Quiz #343
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.