1. As per the 'Multiple Indicator Survey in India' (2020-21) conducted by the National Sample Survey Office, at 23.7%, what is the biggest contribution to migration in Nagaland?
2. Who is the Upa-Lokayukta of Nagaland?
a. Khanrinla T Koza
b. Banuo Z Jamir
c. Justice Songkhupchung Serto
d. Justice CS Jamir
3. According to a recent Government’s data, how many electric vehicles (Battery Operated Vehicles) were registered in Nagalansd as of March 6, 2023?
4. Which country currently holds the presidency of G20, an intergovernmental forum for international economic cooperation comprising of 19 countries and the European Union?
c. South Africa
5. Who was the winner of the 14th Open Naga Wrestling Championship 2023?
a. Venuzo Dawhuo
b. Kezhaseluo-o Pienyü
c. Huluyi D Vadeo
d. Thejafütuo Chüsi
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #349: 1. B; 2. A; 3. D; 4. B; 5. A
No Right Entries for Quiz #349
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.