1. Who is the Chairperson of IDAN (Investment and Development Authority of Nagaland)?
a. Dr Watizulu Jamir
b. Dr M ChubaAo
c. Abu Metha
d. Alemtemshi Jamir
2. How many RTI (Right To Information) applications were filed in the State in 2021-22 as per a recent data by the Nagaland Information Commission?
3. What was the monetary value of import of animal husbandry products into Nagaland in 2020-21?
a. Rs 80.37 crore
b.Rs 125.76 crore
c. Rs 211.94 crore
d. Rs 335.59 crore
4. Which is possibly the first police force in the country to administer anti-narcotics pledge of all its personnel?
a. Mizoram Police
b. Delhi Police
c. Punjab Police
d. Nagaland Police
5. Who recently became the only second Indian female to earn two World Championships gold medals to her name?
a. Nikhat Zareen
b. Lovlina Borgohain
c. Saweety Boora
d. Nitu Ghanghas
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #350: 1. C; 2. A; 3. A; 4. D; 5. A
No Right Entries for Quiz #350
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.