1. Which union ministry is associated with the first BizAmp -Amplifying businesses of the North-East region held in Dimapur under its Self Reliant India Fund?
c. Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
d. Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
2. What is India’s rank in the ‘World Press Freedom Index 2023’ released recently by the global media watchdog Reporters Without Borders (RSF)?
3. Which State in India has recently launched the ‘Adarsha Colony initiative’, India’s first resettlement colony for people affected by climate change?
a. West Bengal
d. Tamil Nadu
4. When is the World Red Cross Day observed annually?
a. May 8
b. May 9
c. May 10
d. May 11
5. Which club in Italy recently clinched their first Serie A (2022-23) title in more than three decades?
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #356: 1. D; 2. A; 3. A. C; 4. D; 5. B
Winner: Mantok Konyak
Little Star Higher Secondary School, Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.