1. Which school secured the first position in the Nagaland Reading Festival conducted by the Directorate of School Education and Samagra Shiksha Nagaland?
a. GMS Piphema Bazar under EBRC Medziphema
b. GMS Longdang, under EBRC Noksen
c. GMS Peren Town under EBRC Peren
d. GPS, Orchid under EBRC, Wokha
2. Which district police in Nagaland was recently conferred the SKOCH Gold Award?
3. Which village was recently declared to be Nagaland’s first ‘smart village’?
a. Khonoma village
b. Longkhum village
c. Chizami village
d. Yoruba village
4. ‘Mocha,’ which is recently in the news is associated with:
b. Computer script
5. The champion team 5th Aphuyemi Cup 2023 was:
a. Lozu FC
b. United Brothers Mukalimi
c. Diligent FC
d. Natsumi FC
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #357: 1. C; 2. C; 3.B; 4. A; 5. D
Winner: Süngjemliba Jamir, El Shaddai Academy, Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.