1. ‘First 1000 Days’ is associated with which of the following?
a. Jal Jeevan Mission
b. National Health Mission
c. SDG initiative
d. Smart Cities Mission
2. Who heads the Third Nagaland State Finance Commission recently constituted by the State Government?
a. Sarah Ritse
b. GW Lee
c. Menukhol John
d. Banuo Z Jamir
3. What was the pass percentage of government schools in the in the 2023 High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) examination results in Nagaland?
4. Which among the following Government Higher Secondary School (GHSS) have secured 3 consecutive 100% pass percentage in the Nagaland Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) Examination?
a. GHSS Jotsoma
b. GHSS Naginimora
c. Rüzhükhrie GHSS
d. GHSS Zunheboto
5. Apart from Chennai Super Kings, which is the other team with 5 Indian Premier League (IPL) titles so far?
a. Mumbai Indians
b. Kolkata Knight Riders
c. Rajasthan Royals
d. Royal Challengers Bangalore
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #359: 1. D; 2. B; 3.A; 4. B; 5. C
Winner: Martoshi Imchen, Piligrim Higher Secondary School
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.