1. What was the rank of Nagaland among eight small states category in the State Food Safety Index 2022-23 released by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India?
2. According to a recent report, how many fire stations are there in Nagaland?
3. The first college in Nagaland to be ranked among top-200 in India as per the Union Ministry of Education’s National Institutional Ranking Framework is:
a. Kohima Science College (Autonomous)
b. Patkai Christian College (Autonomous)
c. St Josheph College (Autonomous)
d. Tetso College
4. Which forest division in Nagaland launched the “Clicktoplant” initiative?
5. Which team won the 2nd Edition of the Women’s Champions Trophy 2023 organised by he Nagaland Cricket Association?
a. Japfü Dazzlers
b. Puliebadze Slingers
c. Saramati Warriors
d. Tiyi Strikers
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #361: 1. D; 2. B; 3. A; 4. D; 5. A
Winner: Metchong Vomshak
Fernwood School, Kohim
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.