1. Where is the Nagaland’s first HIV-1 Viral Load (VL) laboratory located?
2. Which of the following primary products under ODOP (One District One Product) for Nagaland is wrongly matched?
a. Dimapur - Pineapple
b. Kohima – Pickle
c. Mon – Large Cardamom
d. Noklak - Kholar
3. Which department/institution publishes the annual Gender Statistics report in Nagaland?
a. Economics & Statistics
b. Health and Family Welfare
d. Social Welfare
4. The lumpy skin disease is associated with:
5. Which district was the overall champion of the 2nd Inter District Shooting Championship 2023?
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #363: 1. D; 2. A; 3. b; 4. C; 5. A
No right entries for #Quiz 363
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.