1. How many hectares of land are covered under organic farming in Nagaland as per a recent report?
a. 10,000 ha
b. 13,000 ha
2. Which of the following regiment of Indian Army is currently undertaking the “Kargil Victory Ride” from Kohima to Kargil (K2K)?
a. Dogra Regiment
b. 1st Gorkha Rifles
c. 1st Naga regiment
d. 2nd Naga Regiment
3. The Department of Higher Education (DH&TE), Government of Nagaland signed a Memorandum of understanding on July 1 with:
a. IIM, Shillong
b. IIM, Ahmedadad
c. IIT Guwahati
4. What is the rank of India in ‘WCC’s Global Competitiveness Index’ 2023?
5. Which team emerged as the champions of the 1st Nagaland Open Women Football League cum Knockout Tournament 2023?
a. Khelo India State Centre of Excellence, Kohima
b. Peren District Women Football Club
c. Football Association Phek District (FAPD)
d. Hilly Girls FC
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #364: 1. A; 2. D; 3. A; 4. B; 5. A
No right entries for #Quiz 364
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.