Man electrocuted

  • One lineman electrocuted, survives in Dimapur 
    Morung Express News Dimapur | July 9   One power lineman was accidentally electrocuted in Dimapur today. It was informed that the man was in the process of disengaging lines at a distribution transformer at the NMM road-Landmark colony junction to replace a rusted electric pole.    According to a Power Department official, the supply was shut at the time. However, there was another complaint at the "Kashiram feeder" (line) in another location.&nb