1. What was the total number of voters in Nagaland as per the data given by the State’s election commission during the recent Lok Sabha bye-election?
a) 11, 63, 388
b) 11, 97, 436
c) 6, 07, 589
d) 5, 89, 847
2. Out of 2196 polling stations across the state, how many stations had all women polling team?
3. The Himalayan Cleanup campaign focusing on the problem of waste in the mountains was recently observed across _______ mountain states of India.
4. Who is the author of the book, ‘Love, Lust and Loyalty’?
a) Yuimi Vashum
b) Easterine Kire
c) Temsula Ao
d) Avinuo Kire
5. Lemsachenlok Society from Nagaland was recently conferred the India Biodiversity Award 2018 for Conservation of Wildlife Species under Institution category. The society is based in which district?
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #111: 1-D, 2-A, 3-C, 4-D, 5-A
Winner: Tanu Pandey
Neingulie Memorial High School Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or re deem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.