1. The State Resource Centre for Women (SRCW) has labeled Nagaland as a ______ for trafficking in persons.
c) Transit Point
d) All of the above
2. Which Dimapur based organisation won the “Best NGO in Skill Development” award at the Indo-Global Skills Summit & Expo 2017?
b) Don Bosco Tech
c) Pinnacle Skills
d) The People’s Channel
3. During the year 2016, what was the total amount released by the Nagaland State Finance Department for implementation of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA)?
a) Rs. 59.20 crore
b) Rs. 168.57 crore
c) Rs. 200 crore
d) Rs. 591.09 crore
4. According to OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2017-2026 report released recently, which country is the world’s largest exporter of beef?
5. Which fighter reclaimed the UFC light heavyweight title by stopping Daniel Cormier in the third round at UFC 214?
a) Conor McGregor
b) Tyron Woodley
c) Jon Jones
d) Jose Aldo
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office (address given below). You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 7085976283
Answers to Quiz #70: 1-D, 2-B, 3-C, 4-A, 5-B
Winner: Adone Nueme
Immanuel College Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be given a prize of Rs. 500. The winner may collect the same from The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur within two weeks.
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.