Nagaland Governor, RN Ravi, CM Neiphiu Rio and others during the Governor's Award for outstanding contributions programme held at Dr Imkongliba Ao Hall, Raj Bhavan, Kohima on January 26. (DIPR Photo)
Kohima, January 27 (MExN): The Governor's Award for outstanding contributions was awarded to the Joint Council of Fakim, Thanamir and Vongtsuvong Village, Kiphire for the Conservation and Protection of Environment.
The same was also awarded to ARK (Access to Rights and Knowledge) Foundation, Kohima, for Creating Awareness and Mitigation of Social ills.
A DIPR report stated that the award was given out during the Governor's ‘At Home’ programme held at Dr Imkongliba Ao Hall, Raj Bhavan, Kohima on January 26.
Governor, RN Ravi giving away the award urged the gathering to harness the forces of good and contribute for the betterment of the society. He acknowledged the two recipients of the award and said that it was awarded to the unseen and unsung people for their exemplary services to humanity. The Governor also expressed with hope that the two awardees will inspire people to work for the protection and conservation the environment and upliftment of the weaker sections.
Chief Minister, Neiphiu Rio in his address expressed happiness about how many Nagas were able to contribute to the Nation building. He also congratulated the recipients of the Governor's Award and urged them to continue with their good works.
Police Medal for Meritorious Service on Republic Day 2021:
- M Rhovisie Nyuwi, NPS, Commandant, 12th NAP (IR) Bn, Chingtok Longleng
- Vipin Yhoshu, UBI, DEF, Mokokchung
Award of President's Police Medal for Distinguished Service on Republic Day 2020:
- Liremo Tsopoe Lotha, IPS, IGP (TRG & Bdr) Nagaland.
- S.TokiumongYim. IPS, IGP (NAP), Chuba Walling, NPS, Dy. Commandant 9th NAP (IR)Bn, Rishamo Philip Yanthan, UBI, DEF, Mokokchung
- Atu Zumvü, NPS, Dy. S.P (SB), Dimapur; Kevisebile Angami, UBI, PTS, Chümoukedima
Governor's Gold Medal as announced on Independence Day 2019:
- T. Tsenpemo Kikon, NPS, ACP (HQ), Commissioner of Police, Dimapur
- Noklem Konyak, Havildar, 9th NAP Bn. (IR), Saijang
- Thungbemo Patton, NCS, Asst. Resident Commissioner (ARC) Nagaland House, Shillong.
- Reny Wilfred, IAS, ADC, Kiphire.
- Zeneikho Suohumvu, Head Driver, Office of the Controller of Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection (LMCP)
Governor’s Gold Medal as announced on 72nd Republic Day 2021:
- Er Vizotuo Seletsu E.E. PWD (R&B), South Division, Kohima.
- Er Talitemsu Jamir, E.E PWD (R&B), Dimapur Division.
- Ilika Zhimomi, NCS (SDO Civil), Mon HQ
Governor's Gold Medal as announced on Republic Day 2020:
- M Yambemo Humtsoe, NPS, SDPO (N), Kohima.
- K Thavaseelan IAS, Dy. Commissioner, Mon.
- Thejavizo Nakhro, NCS, EAC Chümoukedima.
- Vilelie Khamo, Contractor
- Lemsachenlok Society, Yaongyimchen village, Longleng (NGO)
- North East Initiative Development Agency (NEIDA), Nagaland (NGO)
Governor's Commendation Certificate announced on Independence Day 2020:
- B Nellayappan, Asst. Director, Directorate of School Education, Nagaland
- Dr Naieem Mustafa Mansury, IPS, DCP, Zone-1, Dimapur
- Imlikokba, UBSI, DEF, Mokokchung
Governor's Commendation Certificate as announced on Republic Day 2021:
- Y Tumchobemo Yanthan, NPS, Addl. S.P Wokha.
- Itokhu Sumi, ASI, CP, Dimapur.
- Neivotuo Tsuhah, Steno Gr-1, Nagaland Legislative Assembly.
- Athiubo Zeliang, UBSI, CP, Dimapur.
- Mezhuvito Angami, ASI, CP, Dimapur.
- Imnasowa, Peon, Administrative Training Institute.
- Er Lanuakum Ao, Jr. Er. Office of the Chief Er. PWD (NH).
- Avino Peseyie, Graduate Teacher, GHSS, Chumukedima.
- Lithrila Sangtam, NCS, EAC, Aboi.
- HA Hongnao Konyak, Social Worker, Longleng Village, Mon.
- Vipral Tase Inspector of Excise, O/o the Asst. Commr. Of Excise (Zonal), Kohima.
SWACHH CITY AWARD, 2020 under the Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs GIST (Memento& Certificate):
- Mokokchung districts was awarded for being the cleanest city in North-East Zone (Population Category 25-50k) in Swachh Survekshan 2020 under Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban)
- Pfutsero city was awarded for being the best city in Innovation & Best Practices-North - East Zone (Population Category upto to 25k)
- Chümoukedima districts for being the best Self- Sustainable city (Based on GFC/ODF/Cost VS Revenue) North-East Zone (population category 25-50k)
Best performing Hospitals under Ayushman Bharat- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) were awarded to the following Hospitals:
- In the category of District Hospital (DH) for the year, 2020 under AB-PMJAY was awarded to Naga Hospital Authority, Kohima.
- In the category of Community Health Centre for the year, 2020 under AB-PMJAY was awarded to community Health Centre, Noklak.
- In the category of Primary Health Centre (PHC) for the year, 2020 under AB-PMJAY was awarded to primary Health centre, Changlangshu.
- In the category of Private Hospital for year, 2020 under AB-PMJAY was awarded to Christian Institute of Health Sciences and Research (CISHR), Dimapur.
Award of police medal for meritorious service as announced on Republic Day 2020
- S Tokiumong Yim. IPS, IGP (NAP), Nagaland
- Chuba Walling, NPS, Dy. Commandant, 9th NAP (IR) Bn
- Rishamo Philip Yanthan, UBI, DEF, Mokokchung
Award of president’s police medal for meritorious service as announced on Republic Day 2020
- Atu Zumvu, NPS, Dy. S.P (SB), Dimapur, Nagaland.
- Kevisebile Angami, UBI, PTS, Chümoukedima.